Monday, January 25, 2010

Let the Baking, Boiling and Blogging Begin!

Hello!
My name is Ellie and I am a 25-year-old graphic designer from Indiana. After watching the movie "Julie/Julia" I was intrigued by the idea of a cooking/food blog. So this blog is the product of my own curiosity...

Unlike "Julie/Julia" I don't want to restrict myself to one chef or cookbook to follow, I wouldn't know what to choose. I own an every growing collection of cookbooks, which now reaches over 50, and want to put them to use! In this blog I hope to share recipes I have found, tested and like or ones I have created myself. I will also share my views on various cooking shows, art, restaurant reviews, thoughts on cooking tools, etc.

I have learned most of my cooking knowledge from my grandmas, my mom, and the good ol' food network. If I include a recipe from any of these sources I will give credit where credit is due!

So...Let the Baking, Boiling and Blogging Begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment