Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Friends Thanksgiving 2010



Since moving into my first home in April, I have prepared many meals for friends and family. One of the most elaborate was my "Friends Thanksgiving 2010". I had 4 of my best friends over and prepared the whole meal. I even decorated the table... which was very "Sandra Lee Tablescape" of me! My friend even made an appetizer cheese ball that was shaped like a turkey.


I had never baked a turkey before, so opted for the easier turkey breast.


The turkey was pared with Mom's Dressing, Smashed Potatoes, Chicken and Dumplings, Green Bean Casserole, Yams, and Rolls.


For dessert one friend made a Pumpkin Cheesecake with a gingersnap crust, and another friend picked up a Kentucky Bourbon Derby Pie from a local pie shop.



No comments:

Post a Comment